Free Christian Book on the Kindle for a Limited Time: "The Most Misused Verses in the Bible"

For those of you who have a Kindle, I thought this might be of interest. The Most Misused Verses in the Bible by Eric J. Bargerhuff.  

Chapters include:  
"Judging others" - Matthew 7:1
"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you" - Jeremiah 29:11-13
"Where two or three are gathered" - Matthew 18:20
"Ask for anything in my name" - John 14:13-14
"Working all things together for good" - Romans 8:28
"If my people who are called by my name" - 2 Chronicles 7:14
"Jesus as the firstborn over all creation"  - Colossians 1:15
"Money is the root of all evil" - 1 Timothy 6:10
"No more than you can handle" - 1 Corinthians 10:13

"Train up a child" - Proverbs 22:6
"I can do all things" - Philippians 4:13
"Prayer offered in faith" - James 5:15
and more!

Understand that this is not necessarily an endorsement of the author's views but me telling you of a great deal on a e-book that you can read and decide for yourself.  


Enjoy!  

Popular posts from this blog

Will Russia Invade Ukraine? Moldova? What Should We Believe When Actions and Words Conflict?

My Thoughts on Jesus, Friend of Sinners by Casting Crowns

Sodom and Gomorrah Location Found?