Awaiting the Right Time or Just Plain Disorganized?

Some people are highly organized.  Quite a few pastors have secretaries.  I am not highly organized and I don't have a secretary.  Not that I am complaining mind you but I wanted to set the background to what I am about to tell you.

Looking at my office today, I decided to clean it up a bit.  Not a big undertaking mind you but a 15-20 minute exercise.  Things that were beginning to accumulate here or there for me to deal with at a more convenient time were beginning to see the light of day again.  As I did so, I came across a "Been Thinking About" column that comes with the Our Daily Bread mailings from RBC Ministries.  Here is the piece:  http://beenthinking.org/2011/06/19/discovering-something-about-dad/

It seemed very timely and I, foolishy, thought that it was only a few weeks old.  Check out the date in the link above or by clicking on the link.  God meant for it to show up today.  I used it twice already.  Perhaps it was hidden in plain sight for such a time as this.

Did God also mean it for you?  You decide.  Thanks for reading and God bless you and your family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Call to be a Ragamuffin: A Review of the Movie on Rich Mullins' Life

What's In a Name?

Reproducible Pastoral Training - A Book Review