Help! My Church’s First-time Visitors Aren’t Coming Back for Future Visits


If the title of this review is the lament of your church, then this book is for you and help is on the way. Thom Rainer, president and CEO of LifeWay Christian Resources, wrote this book based on information received from hundreds of first-time guests who visited Bible-believing churches. He asked why the guests didn’t return after their first visit. Rainer then listed their top ten responses. This book is a wake-up call to churches who feel that they are friendly churches but may not realize that a first-time visitor may draw the opposite conclusion. This book will help churches see things from the viewpoint of a first-time visitor and improve your church’s appeal to those looking for a house of worship to make their spiritual home.

Did you know that opting out of a certain method of getting your name out there or doing it poorly may result in your church not even getting a chance at 7 out of 10 potential visitors? In other words, a large majority of visitors may not even consider your church to begin with. Isn’t that bit of wisdom worth the price of this book alone?

I have read and reviewed various books by Thom Rainer. I Am a Church Member and Becoming a Welcoming Church are my favorites. Feel free to read my reviews of the following Rainer books also, if you would like:

I Am a Church Member

I Will

Autopsy of a Deceased Church

Who Moved My Pulpit

@davidmschroeder with BH Publishing Group 
provided me with a free copy of this book for an honest review. 

Find this book and others at BHPublishingGroup.com  @bhpub

Buy in kindle or hardcover from Amazon


My Review on Amazon. Click on the hyperlinked Beacon2Light to see more of my 69 reviews.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Call to be a Ragamuffin: A Review of the Movie on Rich Mullins' Life

What's In a Name?

Reproducible Pastoral Training - A Book Review