Funniest Newspaper Edition to Ever Grace My Door

Never before have I laughed so hard at my local paper.  No, Jay Leno didn't buy it and turn it into Comedy Central News.  What got me laughing was the front page story of a reporter going to the local mall to ask some simple questions:

1) Best memory of 2012
2) Worst memory of 2012
3) Biggest hope for 2013
and
4) Prediction for the U.S. in 2013

My favorites included a shall remain unnamed 21 year old male who answered with the following:
Comments are mine (not in bold)

1) Best memory of 2012 - When I met my girlfriend 
2) Worst memory of 2012 - Getting arrested by the cops and getting tasered 
I see a bright future for this young man (and perhaps his girlfriend)
3) Biggest hope for 2013 - I hope to stay sober and find a job and maintain that and get my money up
and
4) Prediction for the U.S. in 2013 - I think it's going to be a good year for us. We're in Obama's hands . . . 
He makes a great character witness, don't you think?

Someone else answered the question Worst memory of 2012 with the following:
I had a bad Christmas, I had to spend it in New Jersey
As someone who was born and raised in N.J., I had a good laugh

Popular posts from this blog

Will Russia Invade Ukraine? Moldova? What Should We Believe When Actions and Words Conflict?

My Thoughts on Jesus, Friend of Sinners by Casting Crowns

Sodom and Gomorrah Location Found?