An Honest Yet Horrifying Admission by a "Pro-Choice" Feminist

Shocking view from a pro-abortion feminist.  Check out the link then arrow back to the blog to post your reaction.  I'd love to hear what you think.

So what if abortion ends life?

I believe that life starts at conception. And it's never stopped me from being pro-choice



Mary Elizabeth Williams is a staff writer for Salon and the author of "Gimme Shelter: My Three Years Searching for the American Dream.

Did you see this and what do you think?

I was surprised that she was using arguments that I have used for the silliness of the logic of the baby being just tissue and also a magical journey out and suddenly you have a baby! Not to mention the lunacy of the congrats to those who want the baby and the fetus designation for those who plan to abort.  Yet she acknowledges that life begins at conceptions but then adds, "So what?" 

Comments

  1. I just hope this series on The Bible does not become a political issue. I prefer to keep my spiritual life personal, and I don't necessarily mean private. Politics is mean, dirty, corrupt and dishonest. It is my personal choice not to mix religion and spirituality with politics because I find it very distracting. No matter what laws politicians do or do not make - I can live my own life being as strong a Christian as I can.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Call to be a Ragamuffin: A Review of the Movie on Rich Mullins' Life

What's In a Name?

Reproducible Pastoral Training - A Book Review