The Parable of the Pizza Order (or at least the moral of the story that it presented to me)

The local Papa John's had a deal on large pizzas that I wanted to take advantage of. So, I tried online but the deal wasn't offered there. Then I tried calling and was put on hold . . . quite a few minutes later, I hung up. Then I called them again and got a busy signal. I had smooth sailing with Domino's online with a great deal. Papa John's lost my business because they weren't available.

I wonder how many times that is true of our churches? Are we available or do we put people on hold? Do people sense a busy signal or perhaps too many hoops to go through or do they get our attention?


May we be like our Master:

“So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." Luke 11:9-10 (NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Will Russia Invade Ukraine? Moldova? What Should We Believe When Actions and Words Conflict?

Sodom and Gomorrah Location Found?

My Thoughts on Jesus, Friend of Sinners by Casting Crowns